welcome

Easy way to earn $$$...

another innovation in PTC

Play Duck Hunt

Monday, July 14, 2008

Counter Strike Clans and Servers


This Game has made such a hype that there are more than 500 clans in India playing counter strike in steam,Hamachi,GGclient and also in many gaming networks.Many Counter Strike Tourneys and Competitions has made this game even more interesting.

Tourneys in India
World Cyber Games(WCG)
www.worldcybergames.com
www.wcgindia.com
World GameMaster Tournament(WGT)
www.worldgamemaster.org
Electronic Sports World Cup(ESWC)
www.eswc.com
Kode5
www.kode5.com

Some of the Top clans in India
A+E, D5, 3GP, S|T|R, XCD, Wolf, MakeWay

There are many gaming servers in India provided by the I.G.L and V-Street and even there are many dedicated servers where many gamers show their gaming skills.

If you have a Clan tell your Clan name in this post and tell us something interesting about your clan and if your clan have any server also give the name of the server

Tell us in the comments below
Blogger Man :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

ص†lãws|SniperWolf is my name in css and my clan name is ص†lãws if anyone wanna challenge me or my clan members heres the ip.............205.234.153.103:27015...............ONLY PROFESSIONAL CSS PLAYERS ALLOWED .......U CAN 1v1 WITH ME IM ONLINE ALL THE TIME I BELIEVE I CAN TAKE U DOWN......and if u wanna add me search for .............ص†lãws|SniperWolf.......in steam

Anonymous said...

Hi!!
I am from IIIT Allhabad.
My clan name is***K /\ R B ! /\/ E***
we have playing the game since almost an year. We are seed 1 of our batch. If anyone wanna play with me or my clan contact us on our blog at http://karbine.blogspot.com

rahul said...

If any1 wants ti challenge my clan mail me at rahulsteel007@hotmail.com . Note:Professional clans only

Arman said...

hi im from jaipur. my clan is wildreligion and if u wanna a clan match with us contact us at wildreligion.freeforums.org

Bioscope said...

GarLANd Wars:gamers first BLOOD... COUNTER STRIKE 1.6 1ST PRIZE Rs 25k and 2nd and 3rd sponsered by steel series.
dota 1st prize 5k
aoe 1st prize 5k
for more infoe visit
www.tarangiitr.com or simply contact +919720218002

event date 12 -14 march.

Alexa Ranking

Buy Books


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com Powered by Blogger and Local Jobs